Sunday, May 29, 2011

1month1week1day

It is now 1 month, 1 week, and a day until I leave for Invercargill! (and my birthday!) I did a test-pack the other day just to make sure I had enough room in my suitcases for everything, I think I'll be alright. I've made nearly $400 this weekend, nannying and selling JasperJeans, so that will just about cover the bond for my apartment.
My laptop's keyboard is playing up (which is making it very hard to type this atm!) so I have to take it to the mac shop for a quote to be fixed :(
On the lighter side, after weeks of searching dairys & corner-stores near and far, I FINALLY found blueberry Extra gum, which has been discontinued. It's my favorite gum so I brought everything they had left.....



Off to work for a while now... Then out for a few games of pool with an old friend from school days, should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment